mod_perl 2.0.0 RC6 is out

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Sat May 14 08:04:22 UTC 2005

José Pedro Oliveira wrote:
> mod_perl 2.0.0 RC6 (aka 1.999_23) is out!
> The update appears to be peaceful.
>
> Changelog
> http://search.cpan.org/~stas/mod_perl-2.0.0-RC6/Changes
>
> Diff
> http://search.cpan.org/diff?from=mod_perl-2.0.0-RC5&to=mod_perl-2.0.0-RC6
>
> jpo

Make a SRPM and prove that the deps between the current FC4 and this
version didn't change.  Then try to convince Sopwith that we should
upgrade the version.  Given the size of the diff I am guessing he would
say no.

Has anyone actually *tested* the current mod_perl in FC4?  It would be a
good reason to upgrade it if the current version is totally broken.
Otherwise we should respect the version freeze and focus on the
FC4Blocker list now.

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com