Bricolage

Steven Pritchard steve at silug.org
Wed Oct 18 00:09:33 UTC 2006

Last year I worked for a while on getting Bricolage packaged.  Since I
may never get back to it at the rate I'm going, here's the last spec
that I had:

  http://ftp.kspei.com/pub/steve/rpms/bricolage/bricolage.spec

(That's really the spec for 1.8.6, but apparently I had started to
update it for 1.9.0 at one point.)

The only problem with Bricolage is it doesn't work on
apache2/mod_perl2.  I had a brute-force, untested port here:

  https://svn.bricolage.cc/bricolage/branches/dev_apache2/

Development has moved on since then (obviously), so that may not be
useful at this point.  Besides, upstream *really* wants a solution
that makes Bricolage work on either mod_perl 1 or 2.  (There were some
discussions about that on the Bricolage devel list last year.)

The only dependencies that don't seem to be available right now are
these:

  perl(Apache::SizeLimit)
  perl(Cache::Mmap)
  perl(Devel::Profiler) >= 0.03
  perl(HTTP::DAV)
  perl(MasonX::Interp::WithCallbacks) >= 1.10
  perl(Net::FTPServer)
  perl(Net::SFTP) >= 0.08
  perl(Params::CallbackRequest) >= 1.10
  perl(Term::ReadPassword)
  perl(Test::Class) >= 0.04
  perl(Test::File::Contents)
  perl(Text::Aspell)
  perl(XML::Writer)

I think I've had packages for all of these (except Apache::SizeLimit,
which is a apache1 thing IIRC) lingering in my queue for a year or so.
I'll try to get them all submitted soon.

Steve
--
Steven Pritchard - K&S Pritchard Enterprises, Inc.
Email: steve at kspei.com             http://www.kspei.com/