Removing unused find-depends.sh

Stepan Kasal skasal at redhat.com
Tue Aug 21 18:28:54 UTC 2007

Hello,

On Tue, Aug 21, 2007 at 01:57:34PM -0400, Robin Norwood wrote:
> Stepan Kasal <skasal at redhat.com> writes:
> >   the helper script find-depends.sh seems to be unused these times,
> > because macro _perl_requires is no longer used; perl requirements are
> > handled by the main find-provides script.

this is not true, I was lost in the jungle of "internal" vs
"external" and "rpm" vs "redhat rpm config" dep resolvers.

> This change appears to be breaking builds in rawhide:
> So Jesse/f13 is removing the tag from your latest build, [...]

That expolains why my "koji untag-pkg" attempts were not successful.

Actually, I should have untag it as soon as I got the suspicion that
the change was wrong---it is possible to re-tag it if the suspicion
were false.  That way I might save several developers' precious time.
One learns all the time...

I apologize for the inconveniency.

> Stepan, can you check on this and fix it?

I'll fix this tomorrow morning.  I have the fix in my mind, but it's
getting late in Europe.

Stepan