Re: Packaging/Perl vs. PackagingTips/Perl

On 3/16/07, Steven Pritchard <steve silug org> wrote:
I noticed that there's a Packaging/Perl and a PackagingTips/Perl on
the wiki.  They have different content.  Presumably they should be
merged, but which of the two pages should be removed?

It doesn't look like anyone else is using PackagingTips, so I'm
guessing it should be that one.

The only issue I see with nuking PackagingTips/Perl (which I'd
forgotten about... heh) is that anything under the Packaging namespace
is ACL restricted.

                                 -Chris

--
Chris Weyl