Re: Packaging/Perl vs. PackagingTips/Perl

Jan Pazdziora wrote:
On Fri, Mar 16, 2007 at 08:23:22PM -0700, Chris Weyl wrote:
The only issue I see with nuking PackagingTips/Perl (which I'd
forgotten about... heh) is that anything under the Packaging namespace
is ACL restricted.

Can't we use PackagingTips/Perl as a staging area for changes made by
public that would be incorporated into Packaging/Perl, then?

The conventional place for that would be called PackagingDrafts/Perl.

Paul.