Re: New perl spec file

On Wed, 2007-03-28 at 15:33 -0400, Robin Norwood wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry for the delay, but here's a new perl spec file including Ralf and
> Tom's changes, removing the Requires: perl-devel, and a couple of minor
> cleanups from me.
>
> It seems to build, except on s390... I'll look into that.
>
> Comments?

Some remarks without actually having tried it yet:

- "sh Configure ..."
I'd prefer "/bin/sh Configure"

- There are several places where a hard-coded "/usr/bin" is used
At least those which refer to files currently being built should
probably be %{_bindir}

- there are hard-coded "/usr/lib"'s
I think, these should be "%{_prefix}/lib"

Ralf