Bugzilla 3.0 Perl Requirements

Tom "spot" Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Sun May 6 23:36:27 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-02-04 at 08:28 -0800, Max Kanat-Alexander wrote:
> 	Hey folks. Just wanted to let you know that Bugzilla 3.0 (which
> should be out soon) has a few perl pre-reqs that aren't in Extras. One
> of them is required:
>
> 	Email-Send
>
> 	And all of the others are optional but still useful:
>
> 	Template-GD
> 	Email-MIME-Attachment-Stripper
> 	Email-Reply
>
> 	In particular, Template-GD really should be in FE--it was
> originally part of Template-Toolkit and was moved out in version 2.15.
>
> 	I figured I'd let you know sooner rather than later, when users
> kept asking you for the packages, or when you had to build them anyway
> to build a new Bugzilla package. :-)

Welp, this request is finally done. All of the versions of Fedora
currently supported (5, 6, and 7, when released) now have packaged
versions of:

perl-Email-Send
perl-Email-Abstract
perl-Return-Value
perl-Email-MIME-Attachment-Stripper
perl-Email-Reply
perl-Email-MIME-Creator
perl-Email-Simple-Creator
perl-Email-Date
perl-Mail-Box-Parser-C
perl-Mail-Box
perl-Mail-Transport-Dbx
perl-Mail-IMAPClient
perl-Object-Realize-Later
perl-User-Identity
perl-Geography-Countries
perl-Template-GD

All of these were needed to meet the missing bugzilla requirements that
Max posted back in February.

Thanks for the heads up, sorry it took so long to get this done.

~spot