Test::Pod::Coverage tests...

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Mon May 7 23:04:04 UTC 2007

RC> You don't want to know about the bugs and deficits your packages
RC> suffer from?

Well, to play devil's advocate, if we're to consider lack of
documentation coverage a bug and block inclusion of packages due to
those bugs, then we shouldn't even have a kernel.

Of course we should run test suites, and we should of course block
packages when those test suites fail but are expected to pass.  But
blocking due to lack of documentation coverage is pushing things a bit
beyond the bounds of reason.

 - J<