Template-XML

Oliver Ruebenacker curoli at gmail.com
Mon May 21 19:36:06 UTC 2007

     Dear friends,

  Tried, but got these errors:

BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at t/xpath.t line 21.
t/xpath........dubious
        Test returned status 2 (wstat 512, 0x200)
FAILED--8 test scripts could be run, alas--no output ever seen
make: *** [test_dynamic] Error 2
error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.17975 (%check)

RPM build errors:
    Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.17975 (%check)
/usr/bin/rpmbuild exited with value 1

  How should I proceed? Thanks!

     Take care
     Oliver

--
Oliver Ruebenacker, Post-Doc Researcher
Theoretical Biological Physics and Soft Statistical Mechanics