DBIx::Class

Chris Weyl cweyl at alumni.drew.edu
Fri Oct 19 22:00:26 UTC 2007

Hey all --

You'll find specs/srpms for the remaining modules needed for
DBIx::Class out under:

  http://fedora.biggerontheinside.net/review/

Specifically:

perl-Class-Accessor-Grouped.spec
perl-Class-Accessor-Grouped-0.07000-1.fc7.src.rpm
perl-Class-C3-Componentised.spec
perl-Class-C3-Componentised-1.0001-1.fc7.src.rpm
perl-DBIx-Class.spec
perl-DBIx-Class-0.08007-1.fc7.src.rpm
perl-MRO-Compat.spec
perl-MRO-Compat-0.05-1.fc7.src.rpm
perl-Scope-Guard.spec
perl-Scope-Guard-0.03-1.fc7.src.rpm

The dependency tree looks something like:

### %deps: {
###          Class::Accessor::Grouped =>
###                                                'MRO::Compat'
###                                      ],
###          DBIx::Class => [
###                           'Class::Accessor::Grouped',
###                           'Class::C3::Componentised',
###                           'Scope::Guard'
###                         ],
###          DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader => [
###                                           'DBIx::Class'
###                                         ]
###        }

Note that perl-DBIx-Class will want DBD::SQLite >= 1.13; unfortunately
it's still at 1.11 in the repos (though there is a bz out there asking
jpo pretty please for an upgrade :) ).  I also haven't polished them
for review, but I'd be surprised if anything significant changed.

I needed them for a project, so packaged them, but figured I'd give
anyone interested first crack at posting them for review / owning as I
catch up on updating other packages :)  (I'd offer to review them too,
but I suspect someone would cry foul ;) )

Enjoy!
                                  -Chris

--
Chris Weyl