Bricolage

Marcela Maslanova mmaslano at redhat.com
Tue May 27 06:46:25 UTC 2008

Steven Pritchard wrote:
> Like I said here:
>
>   http://blog.stevecoinc.com/2008/05/packaging-bricolage.html
>
> I'm closer to getting Bricolage packaged than ever before.  I have
> something now that will build, but I need to figure out a way to include
> the database setup scripts, preferably with a way to configure it for
> different databases post-install.  There's probably other stuff that
> needs to be done, but it's late, and I'm not thinking clearly.  :-)
>
> Anyway, I would *love* some help, if any of you are interested...  (My
> goal is to have the package working, and hopefully well on its way to
> being approved, before YAPC in 3 weeks.)
>
> Steve

I would like to help you but I failed at cpan dependencies. I can't
install Math::BigInt::GMP from CPAN (known problem?).
Also we should review Math::BigInt::GMP and Net::FTPServer, if we want
Bricolage once in Fedora.

Someone who has experiences with databases should look at it too...

--
Marcela Mašláňová
BaseOS team Brno