[Fwd: Padre Plugins in downstream distributions]

Chris Weyl cweyl at alumni.drew.edu
Thu Feb 19 19:33:57 UTC 2009

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 12:44 AM, Marcela Maslanova <mmaslano at redhat.com>wrote:

> Would be someone interested in packaging those mentioned plugins? Also if
> someone is interested in {co-}maintainance of Padre I'll be happy.

Let's throw them up on the Wishlist page and sort through them there...
Looks like there are deps on 16 dists not yet in Fedora:

Warning: prerequisite Acme::PlayCode 0 not found.
Warning: prerequisite Audio::Beep 0 not found.
Warning: prerequisite CSS::Minifier::XS 0 not found.
Warning: prerequisite ExtUtils::InferConfig 0.02 not found.
Warning: prerequisite ExtUtils::InstallPAR 0.01 not found.
Warning: prerequisite HTML::Lint 0 not found.
Warning: prerequisite JavaScript::Beautifier 0.03 not found.
Warning: prerequisite JavaScript::Minifier::XS 0 not found.
Warning: prerequisite PAR::Packer 0 not found.
Warning: prerequisite Padre 0.21 not found. We have 0.20.
Warning: prerequisite Parrot::Embed 0 not found.
Warning: prerequisite Syntax::Highlight::Engine::Kate 0 not found.
Warning: prerequisite Syntax::Highlight::Perl6 0.0295 not found.
Warning: prerequisite URI 1.37 not found. We have 1.35.
Warning: prerequisite WebService::Validator::CSS::W3C 0 not found.
Warning: prerequisite WebService::Validator::HTML::W3C 0 not found.

                     -Chris
--
Chris Weyl
Ex astris, scientia