Minor tweaks to perl-Sort-Versions in EL-4 branch

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Mon Mar 16 12:28:39 UTC 2009

Hi all,

this morning I built the newly-created EL-4 version of
perl-Sort-Versions. I made a few very minor tweaks from the EL-5
version, which is essentially the same as the devel branch:

  * Get rid of rpmlint complaint about mixed spaces and tabs
  * Change encoding of Changes and Versions.pm (and its manpage)
    from ISO-8859-1 to UTF-8
  * Make "-depth" the first option in the find command it's used in

I think it would make sense to merge these or equivalent changes into
the other branches whenever the next update happens.

Cheers, Paul.