[Fedora-php-devel-list] php-pear 1.6.1

Remi Collet Fedora at FamilleCollet.com
Sun Jul 15 09:47:16 UTC 2007

Joe Orton a écrit :
> On Tue, Jul 10, 2007 at 08:57:43PM +0200, Remi Collet wrote:
>
>> I could probably push php-pear 1.6.1 to devel.
>> Of course, if you agree to use a "home made" install-pear-nozlib.phar
>> because upstream still provides 1.5.4.
>>

> I don't like that idea still.  Can you bring this up on the list so we
> can all discuss it?  I think there was a way to bootstrap from the .tgz
> releases instead, which we could switch to.

The solution seems to use (very short resume) :
    php install-pear.php *.tgz

Work a little on this, here is my specfile :

http://remi.collet.free.fr/rpms/SPEC/php-pear-test.spec
http://remi.collet.free.fr/rpms/SRPMS/php-pear-1.6.1-3.fc7.remi.src.rpm

Of course, build work in mock :
http://remi.collet.free.fr/rpms/extras/php-pear-1.6.1-build.log

It only use upstream .tgz and "install-pear.php" from CVS (the one which
is bundled in the .phar)

Some cleanup from old 1.5.x are no more required (use of INSTALL_ROOT),
some still needed (pear.conf)

Remi