graphing books

Christof Damian christof at damian.net
Thu Dec 18 10:47:07 UTC 2008

If you just want to do graphs for websites and don't mind flash as a
requirement I can recommend OFC
http://teethgrinder.co.uk/open-flash-chart-2/

I use it together with Django for one of my sites:
http://api.bicingwatch.com/api/station/76

The flash code is open source, but I never looked at it. I just pass
it some JSON and it does the trick.

Christof