[Distutils] SOLVED: bdist_rpm and pre-release python packages / eggs (was: pre-release versioning problems with sdist, bdist_rpm , bdist_debian)

Tarek Ziadé ziade.tarek at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 07:54:15 UTC 2009

Please guys stop this now.

While this is a complex topic, there's no need to be rude or impolite
here. I am -1 on this kind of attitude.
If the solutions were so obvious they would be applied for years.

Thanks.

Tarek Ziadé | Association AfPy | www.afpy.org
Blog FR | http://programmation-python.org
Blog EN | http://tarekziade.wordpress.com/