Can anyone volunteer to help with a Python 2.5 / Python 2.4 code issue?

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri May 1 19:50:58 UTC 2009

> I might have a few spare cycles today and monday. instructions on how
> to run the code locally?

Heh, I thought people might start wanting actual details like that, and
I'm really sorry I can't provide 'em :( I just wanted to get the email
done ASAP before I forgot about the issue over the weekend. Brennan
should be able to provide details - hopefully he'll get in touch with
you directly. I'll try and catch him on IRC to check on your and Kyle's
questions. If you want to keep an eye out, his IRC nick is 'comphappy'.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey