[Fedora-r-devel-list] problems with building R packages on rawhide

Tom "spot" Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Mon Jan 7 18:24:24 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-01-07 at 01:37 -0700, Alex Lancaster wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> There seems to be problems with building any R packages with the
> version of R currently in rawhide.

Tracked this down as due to a change I made, where the INSTALL binary
moved into R-devel in rawhide. I gave it some thought, and moved it back
to R, because I can see that some users installing noarch bits from CRAN
might expect that to work without the other R-devel bits installed.

Fedora packages should still BuildRequires: R-devel though.

~spot