Re: [Fedora-r-devel-list] %files section

On Monday 09 February 2009 10:41:02 Pierre-Yves wrote:
> Dear list,
>
> Still in the process of finding a way to create a ready-to-build spec
> file I have had some though on the %files section.
>
> I will probably change the actual format of the %files to :
> %files
> %defattr(-, root, root, -)

> %dir %{_libdir}/R/library/%{packname}
> %{_libdir}/R/library/%{packname}/*

Aren't two lines equivalent to
%{_libdir}/R/library/%{packname}/

> How does it sound to you ??

It seems OK but the rpm syntax always feels to me as weird and in line with
TeX that still does several passes into one document because at the time the
engine was designed memory was a prime consideration. ;-)

--
José Abílio