[Fedora-r-devel-list] r2spec

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Mon Sep 28 01:45:52 UTC 2009

On Thu, 3 Sep 2009, Allen S. Rout wrote:

> So, I've modified r2spec fairly heavily on my own.  Pierre-Yves
> suggested I bring conversation straight here, so I'm doing that.
>
> I'll put a SRPM of my r2spec up at the next point when it works.  It
> worked earlier today, but of course I'm doing more surgery right now.

I checked the list subject, and do not see that the URL for a
new version has been mentioned.  Pierre-Yves' version worked
well for me with some mechanical edits to handle versioning
valued, and to break some R CMD CHECK dependency loops to
permit bootstrapping new package groups in.

This was on a packaging effort for a couple hundred CRAN
financial and econometric R add on packages, earlier this year

-- Russ herrold