[relnotes] [Fedora Project Wiki] Update of "Docs/Beats" by RahulSundaram

fedorawiki-noreply at fedoraproject.org fedorawiki-noreply at fedoraproject.org
Mon Dec 25 04:47:06 UTC 2006

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Fedora Project Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by RahulSundaram:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Beats

  The page Docs/Beats uses a Wiki include that pulls in the content from the separate beat pages. The actual beat page is located at Docs/Beats/Beatname.

- The current version we are writing for is Fedora Core [[GetVal(DocsDict,BeatsVer)]].
+ The current version we are writing for is Fedora [[GetVal(DocsDict,BeatsVer)]].

  ## [[TableOfContents]]