[relnotes] [Fedora Project Wiki] Update of "Docs/Beats" by KarstenWade

fedorawiki-noreply at fedoraproject.org fedorawiki-noreply at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jul 25 15:33:19 UTC 2006

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Fedora Project Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by KarstenWade:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Beats

The comment on the change is:
temporary admonition until we upgrade the Wiki

  #acl EditGroup:read,write,delete,revert DocEditorsGroup:admin,read,write,delete,revert
  ## hidden comment to test fedora-relnotes-content, please ignore
  = Fedora Documentation Beats =
+
+  || {i} '''Admonitions in the Beats are using a new style and appear broken'''||
+  || We are using a new Wiki syntax for the admonition that does not work in the fedoraproject.org Wiki yet.  This new style allows us to output the documents to DocBook using the new code being developed as part of a [:MoinDocBookProject:Summer of Code project].  Please use the new style wherever you come across it. ||
+
  These are the pages where the release notes beats are written.
  These pages are used in addition to bugzilla reports and mailing list discussions.