[relnotes] [Fedora Project Wiki] Update of "Docs/Beats/Desktop" by RahulSundaram

fedorawiki-noreply at fedoraproject.org fedorawiki-noreply at fedoraproject.org
Sun Dec 30 19:51:50 UTC 2007

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Fedora Project Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by RahulSundaram:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Beats/Desktop?action=diff&rev2=110&rev1=109

  ==== Enabling Flash Plugin ====

- Fedora includes 'swfdec' and 'gnash' which are free and open source implementation of Flash.  We encourage you to try either or them before seeking out Adobe's proprietary Flash plugin software.
+ Fedora includes 'swfdec' and 'gnash' which are free and open source implementations of Flash.  We encourage you to try either or them before seeking out Adobe's proprietary Flash plugin software.

  To install the `Adobe Flash` plugin follow this procedure: