[relnotes] [Fedora Project Wiki] Update of "Docs/Beats/FileSystems" by SaiKiran

fedorawiki-noreply at fedoraproject.org fedorawiki-noreply at fedoraproject.org
Wed May 2 06:59:53 UTC 2007

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Fedora Project Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by SaiKiran:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Beats/FileSystems?action=diff&rev2=18&rev1=17

  {{{my_volume /dev/hda5 /etc/volume_key cipher=aes-cbc-essiv:sha256
  }}}

+ <!> Fix Me
+ {{{ From Fedora 7 on wards we are not going to gave /dev/hd*.
+ Are we not supposed to change the above examples to sd* or better use label? }}}
+
  The `/etc/volume_key` file contains a plaintext encryption key.  You can
  also specify {{{none}}} as the key file name, and the system instead asks for the encryption key during boot.