[relnotes] [Fedora Project Wiki] Update of "Docs/Beats/Installer" by PaulFrields

fedorawiki-noreply at fedoraproject.org fedorawiki-noreply at fedoraproject.org
Thu Oct 25 03:06:28 UTC 2007

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Fedora Project Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by PaulFrields:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Beats/Installer?action=diff&rev2=133&rev1=132

The comment on the change is:
No TM required, we cover that in our legal beat

  ==== Drivers Requiring Firmware ====

- Currently, '''Anaconda''' is not able to load userland firmware. This means that any devices with a driver that relies on loaded firmware will not be supported at installtime. This includes all QLogic storage controllers.
+ Currently, '''Anaconda''' is not able to load userland firmware. This means that any devices with a driver that relies on loaded firmware will not be supported at install time. This includes all QLogic storage controllers.

  === Upgrade Related Issues ===