[relnotes] [Fedora Project Wiki] Update of "Docs/Beats" by KarstenWade

fedorawiki-noreply at fedoraproject.org fedorawiki-noreply at fedoraproject.org
Mon Mar 31 21:48:33 UTC 2008

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Fedora Project Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by KarstenWade:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Beats?action=diff&rev2=85&rev1=84

The comment on the change is:
look a fix I can use as a save example

  Each beat has one or more beat writers, as assigned on the [:DocsProject/ReleaseNotes/Beats:release notes beats] page.  The beat writer(s) are in charge of the beat pages. These pages are open for all to contribute. If you know something that should be in the release notes, this is the place to put it.

- || /!\ '''Read [:DocsProject/WritingUsingTheWiki:DocsProject/WritingUsingTheWiki] before editing Release otes pages''' ||
+ || /!\ '''Read [:DocsProject/WritingUsingTheWiki:DocsProject/WritingUsingTheWiki] before editing Release Notes pages''' ||
   || This ensures that you write content we can convert into DocBook for the published Release Notes. ||

  Writers can learn about how this works on the [:Docs/Beats/HowTo:Docs/Beats/HowTo] page.