New FE vulnerabilities

Josh Bressers bressers at redhat.com
Wed Apr 5 19:26:17 UTC 2006

> Hi,
>
> Below the results of checking todays lwn.net's new vulnerabilities
> against FE. Since no-one seems to be doing it and since the FE security
> SIG seems to be not getting anywhere (Am I the only one who cares, I
> though there were some other takers?) I've taken this initiative:

I'm hoping we can revive this thread.  There seems to be marginal interest
in a FE security team.  I imagine after LWE and FUDCon, there will be a
renewed interest, so this may be a fine time to move forward.

Since the SIG already exists, I'll let them speak up.  If there is no
longer a SIG, that's fine too.  Is anybody working on any of these things?

--
    JB