Fedora Extras Security Response Team

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Apr 5 21:53:54 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 05 April 2006 17:37, Dennis Gilmore wrote:
> of the things  that were unresolved email notices should be sent to
> fedora-announce.  witha copy on a website  security.fedoraproject.org if
> need be i can host it.

Does Fedora currently post their updates and advisories to a webpage anywhere?
Before we worry about that, lets at least get to the level that Fedora Core
is at, then go beyond.  Little steps can lead to a long way.

> as far as maintainers dropping support  there is the wiki and fedora-extras
>
> for now i guess we could ask legacy  to include some of the SIG members in
> with their embargoed email list.

We don't really have much of a SIG, and what did you mean by 'embargoed email
list' ?

> If the maintainer does not respond in three days  then the SIG will fix
>  the issue and release builds.

Sounds fair.  I'll review the posted page hopefully sometime this week, a bit
busy w/ LWCE and FUDCon, but I should have time either this week, this
weekend, or next week.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora