Approved by the board

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Thu May 4 20:27:49 UTC 2006

Jesse Keating wrote:
> We're now approved by the FESCO board.

Cool, I like the Far East Shipping Company. I'm glad that they approve
of us. :-)

> So a few things we need to do, setup wiki space for the security
> response group/team/whatever, include in there policy about what we're
> doing.  Then link to this policy from the Extras main page where
> appropriate.

I need to be certain about something.  Does fedora-security provide
coverage for Fedora Legacy (i.e. RH7.3, etc)?  I want to, and can,
contribute time/code/testing/etc, but I need to make sure that I have
all my personal bases covered first.  I hope that doesn't sound too
selfish.  I just have a need to keep a few RH73 secure and stable for a
bit longer.

> Step 3, profit!

Is this a serious need?  Donations?

Thanks!