CVE-2006 entries added

Chris Ricker kaboom at oobleck.net
Mon May 8 20:31:57 UTC 2006

FYI, I did a very simple and dumb (my specialty!) comparison of all the
packages in the FE5 CVS tree with the CVE-2006-* database

A couple of the packages I don't have time to enter right now (seamonkey
being the real biggie) but for the ones I had time to get to, I've updated
the fe4 and fe5 lists in CVS and filed bugzillas for a couple of packages
that appear to have unresolved vulnerabilities. Overall Fedora Extras
looked pretty good....

Packages which at least match between FE4 / FE5 and CVE-2006* that I've
not looked into fully yet:

bsd-games
clamav
nethack
seamonkey
wine

I'll get to them later in the week

Do people see a need to extend this back any further, or is CVE-2006 a
good line to draw as a beginning for when we track CVE?

later,
chris