SELinux issues

Some SELinux issues I've been experiencing when running in enforcing mode:

 * Only my own user processes show up in top/gnome-system-monitor/ps aux,
   no root or other users processes are visible.

 * /lib/modules is marked with '?---------  ? ? ? ? modules' for me as
   normal user, I can't even cd into it. Looks ok as root though.

 * Normal user can't mount cdrom, only root can.

 * fam & nautilus are the ones spewing out the most avc messages in
   dmesg.

Running latest rawhide as of 2004/04/19
policy : 1.11.2-9
libselinux : 1.11.1-1