Current rawhide RHGB avc message

Andrew Farris fedora at andrewfarris.com
Tue Apr 27 01:00:29 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-04-26 at 13:17 -0600, Dax Kelson wrote:
> A oddity (non SELinux related) thing I noticed is that the the files
> /etc/X11/XF86Config and /etc/X11/xorg.conf both exist and have different
> contents.

/etc/X11/xorg.conf should now be used, /etc/X11/XF86config should be
removed for clarity... it is still referenced in the event that
xorg.conf does not exist.  The log (/var/log/Xorg.0.log) should
explicitly claim which config file is in use.

--
Andrew Farris, CPE senior (California Polytechnic State University, SLO)
fedora at andrewfarris.com :: lmorgul on irc.freenode.net