dot directory - .mozilla, .gqview, ETC:

Jim Cornette jim-cornette at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 28 17:36:48 UTC 2004

After finally getting SELinux working, I had a message related to the
.whatever configuration directories in the /home/user  directories. The
local email to root is attached. The mail in not long and seems to be
fairly minor. The other errors are obvious within the attachment.
(kernel modules, etc)

I don't know if this is helpful or just a "not again", but here it is.

Jim

--
There's a fine line between courage and foolishness.  Too bad it's not a fence.