FC2 SELinux Installation issue (Newbie)

Don Patterson don.patterson at tresys.com
Fri Jun 25 21:05:28 UTC 2004

Because SELinux is disabled by default in FC2, you need to change the
SELinux mode to either permissive mode or enforcing mode. It sounds like you
may have this set to "SELINUX=Disabled" in the configuration file, which
turns enforcing off and skips loading a policy at boot. See
http://people.redhat.com/kwade/fedora-docs/selinux-faq-en/index.html#id29341
53 for more information.

Don Patterson
Tresys Technology