[policy-1.8-19] Running /bin/mail as a sysadm_r user AVCs

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Fri Mar 19 10:13:55 UTC 2004

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 20:03, Aleksey Nogin <aleksey at nogin.org> wrote:
> The first one is probably an issue with how the kernel manages /proc -
> /proc/self IMHO should not be system_u:object_r:proc_t.

That seems like a reasonable idea, I wonder what Steve will think.

I've put a new snapshot of my tree on
http://www.coker.com.au/selinux/policy.tgz .  It has a fix for the hostname
issue and changes to sendmail_macros.te and procmail.te to deal with the
issues you reported.

If you like living on the edge then you can run your machine entirely from my
policy instead of Dan's package.  Otherwise just selectively copy the files
you want.