Trouble booting kernel after building a kernel on a SELinux enabled system

Thomas Bleher bleher at informatik.uni-muenchen.de
Tue May 11 08:21:46 UTC 2004

* Jochen Schmitt <Jochen at herr-schmitt.de> [2004-05-10 18:08]:
> After I have create a kernel image on a SELinux enabled system,
> grub complaint a access to a invalid block when the compiled
> kernel should be booted.

Any chance that the grub menu entry points to a symlink? If yes then try
to replace the symlink with a real copy of the kernel image and see if
the problem goes away.
I have seen this problem (Debian, ext3) but haven't looked into grub yet
to see what's causing this.

Thomas

--
http://www.cip.ifi.lmu.de/~bleher/selinux/ - my SELinux pages
GPG-Fingerprint: BC4F BB16 30D6 F253 E3EA  D09E C562 2BAE B2F4 ABE7