Difficulty compiling setools-1.3-2

Stephen Smalley sds at epoch.ncsc.mil
Wed May 26 18:07:30 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-05-26 at 14:01, Bob Gustafson wrote:
> Thanks much, seems to work (I have a blank apol window popped up on my screen)
>
> The Tresys version of setools-1.3.1.tgz is bigger and newer than the one on
> the NSA site.

diff -ru on the expanded directories shows that the only difference is
that the Tresys tarball has a spurious Attic directory under seuser.
The tarball on the NSA site is built from our internal CVS tree, and we
import new versions from Tresys as appropriate (but naturally don't
import CVS internal files like the Attic directory).

--
Stephen Smalley <sds at epoch.ncsc.mil>
National Security Agency