User file access auditing

Barry Roomberg broom at transcontinentaldirect.com
Fri Oct 22 18:46:54 UTC 2004

I have setup a Fedora 2 box with SELinux enabled.
I'm able to add users and relabel /home to allow their .ssh keys to
work, so I have a baseline install that is working.

I would like to create a shared dir tree that certain users have full
access to.  Every file access that reads or writes data (stat, open,
read, write, delete, rename, ???) should be logged, while still allowing
the operation to complete.

Is SELinux appropriate for that type of tracking?

If so, can anyone give me a hint on the way to construct the policy?

Thanks.

Barry