Kernel *-541 - avc errors - ... after fsck,reboot,fixfiles,reboot

Jim Cornette jim-cornette at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 5 02:30:41 UTC 2004

When I booted up with the latest development kernel -541, I got the
following avc errors. Also, I ended up damaging my installation.
The first attached file is from the first boot and encountering errors.
I'll send a second message with the after relabeling filesystem errors.

Here is the second avc error file. The system was fscked to eliminate
errors. (Also was dropped to init 1 because of file errors) Bad inodes
were detected, so I rebooted and did fixfiles relabel. After that, I
rebooted and logged in again. X would not startup, it hung at switching
to graphics and could not event be pinged from another computer on my
network. (Locked up, I presume.)

Jim