Boolean utilities segv's

Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Fri Sep 17 20:07:31 UTC 2004

On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 15:56:19 EDT, Stephen Smalley said:

> Ok, we can certainly fix this, but note that these functions are not
> going to work on a non-SELinux system regardless; you shouldn't even be
> calling them (or running those utilities) on a non-SELinux system.

Probably should put in code like this:

	fprintf(stderr,"%0: running on non-SELinux system, aborting", argv[0]);
	exit(1);

in case some script or other doesn't do the check itself. I can imagine a package
that includes some SELinux policies that include a bool or two - and the package
installer software getting this wrong....