hello all, I just joined the list

steve w5set at alltel.net
Fri Apr 8 15:14:34 UTC 2005

	OH-MY, could my computer be a zombie of of NSA?
Could I be a part of a weird plot with the NSA and Aliens using SELinux and
parallel computing and my computer to create an Intelligent Supercomputer
that will rule the world?

	UHHHH--forget it--just remembered, that was the dream I had last night about
the Dwarf blue Girl from the 7th planet of Zwqqvvzzz--never mind.

	Just a note to say "THANKS Guys/Girls for being here". I read a lot--post
seldom. Still trying to figure out these "zombie" SELinux features--but I
like SELINUX. Somebody tell NSA thanks-- even though they have devious dark
plans for protecting computer OS's.

--
.................steve    w5set