NeedHelp: Issue on change apache DocumentRoot location on FC3

KevinKW kevinkw at ncic.ac.cn
Thu Aug 25 09:09:31 UTC 2005

Hi,
I've changed the DocumentRoot directory of httpd 2.0.52 server from
/var/www/html to /data/www/html, which is mounted from the disk /dev/hda8.
But when I try to start httpd service, it reports warning "Warning:
DocumentRoot [/data/www/html/] does not exist".
I've changed its the security context by command "chcon -R -t
httpd_user_content_t /data/www" but it still didnot work.
The follows are the output by command "ls -Z /data/www"
drwxr-xr-x kevinkw kevinkw user_u:object_r:httpd_user_content_t cgi-bin
drwxr-xr-x kevinkw kevinkw user_u:object_r:httpd_user_content_t error
drwxr-xr-x kevinkw kevinkw user_u:object_r:httpd_user_content_t html
drwxr-xr-x kevinkw kevinkw user_u:object_r:httpd_user_content_t icons

How can I solve this problem? Any more information needed, please let me
know. Thanks very much!

Best wishes,
Kevin