Selinux and RPM packaging (trac)

Nicklas Norling exinor at exinor.net
Wed Dec 7 15:18:42 UTC 2005

Hi,

Been looking around for quite some time and have found very little about
how one is
supposed to create rpm packages with selinux content.

Specifically I'm trying to create a rpm package of trac
http://projects.edgewall.com/trac/.
The Wiki there suggests .fc and .te files for it
http://projects.edgewall.com/trac/wiki/TracWithSeLinux.

How would you recommend I go about this project. Does selinux contain a
system
for plugging in .te and .fc files so contexts are recognized during the
package install or
should I submitt these files for inclusion in the normal policy packages
and wait for it
to hit the fans?

Do anyone have any pointers to best practis in these situations? What
can the .spec file
do in order to keep track of selinux permissions etc.

Thankful for any help,
/Nicke

JID nicke at im.exinor.net