Re: Using spamassassin with selinux

Daniel J Walsh wrote:

Funny this bug was just closed for FC4.  What avc messages are you seeing?

Current policy has
   userdom_manage_generic_user_home_dirs(spamd_t)
   userdom_manage_generic_user_home_files(spamd_t)

Which should allow spamd_t to write to the users home directories.

I'm not seeing anything closely related nowadays. I did at first but now it's failing without logging any clear avcs :

# audit2allow < /var/log/audit/audit.log allow dovecot_auth_t tmp_t:dir getattr; allow saslauthd_t usr_t:lnk_file read;
allow sysadm_su_t etc_runtime_t:file read;
allow sysadm_su_t tmp_t:dir getattr;
allow sysadm_su_t usr_t:lnk_file read;
allow unconfined_t lib_t:file execmod;

But shutting down selinux fixes the problem, so it's selinux-related

--
Nicolas Mailhot