Problem with VNC and SELinux: FC4

Daniel B. Thurman dant at cdkkt.com
Sat Dec 17 20:26:35 UTC 2005

Someone care to help me out here?  I have been trying to
remote login as a non-root user and VNC is trying to let
me in, but for some reason is dropping the VNC client,
thus denying me.  Login as root works.  I suspect that
a selinux context is needed to allow remote non-root VNC
user access?

I had a private email sent to me saying that they had a
similar problem as well but did not offer any solution
for a fix.

Anything I can do or research to narrow down this issue?

Thanks,
Dan