Changing Permisions

John Ramsbacher jbbacher at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 20 00:00:52 UTC 2005

I'm a N00b so be patient.

I've installed Fedora Core 3 on a duel boot system with windows 98 (fat 32)
and have mounted the windows partition from Fedora but find that I can only
write to the windows partition if I'm logged in as root.  How do I change
the permissions to allow me to write to certain folders on the windows
partition without compromising the security biult into SELinux.  Remember
that I'm new to this so try to explain it step by step or point me to a web
page that explains it step by step.  Much Thanks.  John