kernel-2.6.10-1.1074_FC4 breaks firefox?

Tom London selinux at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 06:24:49 UTC 2005

> > This one is suspect.  Can you reproduce with a kernel booted with
> > audit=1 enabled so that we can also get the syscall auditing information
> > for this denial?  Also, possibly run it under strace and collect the
> > output?

Uhhh..I came home, put libjavaplugin_oji.so  back into /usr/mozilla/plugins
(I had moved it into /usr/mozilla), and rebooted with audit=1 as your
suggested.

I know this is going to sound crazy, but it no longer fails as before.
I'm running selinux-policy-strict-1.20.1-3 now (was running earlier
policy when I filed the report).

I see that mozilla_macros.te has
allow $1_mozilla_t self:process { execmem setrlimit setsched };

Could this have 'fixed' this?

tom

--
Tom London