Is there any IPsec-Tools policy available in FC2?

Park Lee parklee_sel at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 13 11:12:13 UTC 2005

http://dev.gentoo.org/~kaiowas/policy/gentoo/domains/program/ipsec.te

http://dev.gentoo.org/~kaiowas/policy/gentoo/file_contexts/program/ipsec.fc

> net_contexts should also contain:
> ifdef(`ipsec.te', `portcon udp 500
system_u:object_r:isakmp_port_t')

  I've made some modifications in the ipsec.te and
ipsec.fc you mentioned above.and put them into the
proper location in Fedora Core 2.
  When I ran 'make load' in src/policy directory.
There came a WARNING as following:

... ...
/usr/bin/checkpolicy:  loading policy configuration
from policy.conf
domains/program/ipsec.te:63:WARNING 'conflicting rule
for (sysadm_locate_t, setkey_exec_t:process):  default
was setkey_t, is now sysadm_setkey_t' at token ';'
on line 120846:
#line 63
type_transition sysadm_t setkey_exec_t:process
sysadm_setkey_t;
... ...

  Why did it bring out such a WARNING?
  Is there a method to solve it?