strict policy

Todd Merritt tmerritt at email.arizona.edu
Thu Jul 28 13:45:03 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-07-25 at 09:44 -0700, Todd Merritt wrote:
> I've updated to the devel version of the strict policy, I tried
> commenting out the can_execs from the base_user_macro.te and
> user_macros.te, but I still don't see anything in the audit log when I
> try running a number of programs in the bin_t domain.  Is the some sort
> of tracing that I can enable to see what policy is permitting execution
> of a particular program ?

Now that I've gotten this working and understand the policy build
process a little better, I realize that was a stupid question.  I
thought I'd post my solution just for posterity's sake.  I had to move
can_exec_any from base_user_macros.te into admin_macros.te, then comment
out the can_execs from user_macros and then add the commands that I
wanted.

Todd