ftp,smb and atalk stopped working in FC4

pi zico at algohotellet.se
Wed Jun 22 12:10:59 UTC 2005

 From FC4 ftp seems to be part of the selinux-policy. I have managed the
httpd part of it, getting different user/public_html to work, so i know
the syntax to make them ok. When it comes to ftp i cannot find anything
to read up on and the same goes for smb, wich i need for some pc´s. and
atalk for macs.

I installed proftpd in favor of vsftpd.

I know i can turn selinux protection off for the specified services,
but i want it . Can anyone hint me in the right direction here, where i
can read up on it?

Regards
/pi